Bulk Upload Web Services Operation
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales for Consumer Goods Retail Execution - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer has a requirement on Inventory Custom Object as below.
1. They will use a CSV file that contains the following columns:
SAP Item Number
SAP Item Name
2. They need to write a java program that can read each line in the CSV file
3. For each record, query the customers that contain this team name
4. For each customer in the result from step 3, query the Inventory custom object.
5. Check if the record in the file is present in the custom object if it exists, then do not create it.
6. If does not exists then create the record.
They have to do this for approximately 10,000 customers EVERY TIME a new CSV file is created.
What is be the best solution for achieving this file based import or Web services?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms