Roles Upgraded For R12 Cannot be found in security console. The Roles can be found in APM.
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Technology Management - Application Customization
Roles upgraded for R12 are inconsistent between Production(CBLW) and Non-Production(CBLW-TEST) env
As part of R12 upgrade preparation, Roles were auto copied in Production environment (CBLW) but the following roles were cannot be searched thru Security Console but can be found in APM:
1) Customer Contract Team Member (Auto Copy)
2) Customer Relation Management Integration Specialist (Auto Copy)
3) Customer Service Manager (Auto Copy)
4) Customer Service Representative (Auto Copy)
5) Enterprise Contract Admin (Auto Copy)
6) Enterprise Contract Team Member (Auto Copy)
7) Marketing Approver (Auto Copy)
8) Partner Portal User (Auto Copy)
9) Prospective Partner Admin (Auto Copy)
10)Sales Analyst (Auto Copy)
11 Supplier Contract Team Member (Auto Copy)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Login to Production environment (CBLW)
2) Navigate to the Security Console (Navigator – Tools – Security Console).
3) Search for the auto copy version of the application job role. For example, search for the Channel Account Manager (Auto Copy) role.
Role is not foune
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, Not able to complete CSM migration.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms