Report Final link is Enabled on Unlocked Case
(Doc ID 2242534.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety Cloud Service - Version 8.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a case is unlocked after a report is scheduled and case is locked, the Final link of the scheduled report is enabled on Case Form >> Regulatory Reports.
After this, the Final link is always enabled on locked and unlocked case even repeating to lock and unlock the case.
HOW TO REPEAT:
1) Create a new spontaneous case.
2) Enter data to the case for report.
3) Schedule CIOMS-I report on Regulatory Reports tab. Final link is not enabled. This is expected.
4) Lock the case. Final link is enabled. This is expected.
5) Unlock the case. Final link is enabled. This is unexpected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document