Unable to Run Reports Form FRS,FRC,BI Access Denied for User
(Doc ID 2242671.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Financials Common Module Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Other Issues
When attempting to Migrate reports from Test to Production, users were not able to see the migrated reports. It was suggested to move the reports from a Custom created folder to /Shared Folders/Custom/Reports. Now users are able to see the reports, but just the owner of the reports is able to run it, all other users are not able to, they get multiple errors:
1. Error al ejecutar la consulta: SEP-17 y AccountingPeriod no se encuentran en la misma generacion. (Error executing the query: SEP-17 and AccountPeriod are not in the same generation).
2. Other report shows: Error al ejecutar la consulta: (Error executing the query : ) but no query is shown.
3. Trying to create/save a new or existing report in My folder from FRS shows error: ; nested exception is: javax.jcr.RepositoryException: access denied for user to path /users/XXXX/REPORT_NAME.
Opening a report from FRC, BI or FRS . The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create reports in one environment
2. Export the reports from source environment using Archive with Keep Privileges.
4. Import the report using the Unarchive on the target env.
5. On the target environment move the reports to Custom folder.
6. Log in as the user that is not the owner/creator of the report
8. Search for the report, Open it.
Saving or creating a new report in My Folder:
2. Open a report and try to save it in My Folder.
3. Create a new report and try to save it in My Folder.
Logs shows errors:
[2017-02-12T11:47:05.295+00:00] [bi_server1] [ERROR]  [oracle.EPMJCR.core] [tid: [ACTIVE].ExecuteThread: '24' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'] [userId: xxxxx] [ecid:005X5XXxx5x9x^55xXx9xX0000Xx000Xxx,0:4] [APP: FinancialReporting#11.1.1] [SRC_CLASS: com.hyperion.reporting.jsr283.webcat.WebCatNode] [SRC_METHOD: saveNewObject] WebCAtNode:saveNewObject access denied for user to path /users/XXXX/YYYYY.xml.[[ javax.jcr.RepositoryException: access denied for user to path /users/XXXX/YYYY.xml.
[2017-02-10T00:16:19.000-00:00] [OBIPS] [ERROR:10]  [saw.security.securityimpl.internaladdauthenticateduser] [ecid: xx9299xx944x8x96:381966x3:159xx7x1899:-8000-0000000000406x7x,0:1:1] [tid: 209642XXXX] User FUSION_APPS_BI_SYSTEM_APPID cannot access his home directory due to mismatched GUIDs.[[
The Permissions for Location: /User Folders shows an admin user as the Owner with full control, this was the original cause of the issue.
In the image above, the admin user name was blacked out.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document