Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Landed cost allocation in error: When allocating the cost charge line to the purchase order, allocation goes in error. It is only happening when using the currency other that ledger currency. Attaching the screenshot which shows the trade operation in USD currency which goes in error. Also one more thing Customer would like to highlight is that when using the currency conversion rate type as "User" then there is no field to enter Conversion rate. Any explanation for this behavior
The charge line cannot be allocated because the process cannot derive a currency conversion rate for the specified date.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Application
2. Create Trade operation
3. Charge line information added to the document
4. Search for Purchase order to associate with charge line
5. Charge line status after clicking on save button changed to Ready for allocation
6. Trade operation status changed from draft to open to allocate the charge
7. Clicking on allocate charges goes in error
8. See the error: "The charge line cannot be allocated because the process cannot derive a currency conversion rate for the specified date."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms