Last updated on APRIL 12, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a new Financial Periods the following error occurs "The selected dates create a gap in the financial period from 31-Oct-10 to 31-Oct-10. Please update your settings so that there are no gaps between financial periods."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Change Date and Time timezone on P6 Web Application Server (e.g., to (UTC+04:00) Moscow, St. Petersburg, Volgograd)
2. Stop/restart P6 Web Application Server
3. Login to P6 Web application and go to Administer -> Enterprise Data
4. Expand Global section and click on Financial Periods
5. Click on Add ('+' sign) and accept default Financial Period dates, and Save
6. Result: Financial Period gap error occurs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms