Last updated on MAY 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Planning Central Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After loading History Measures through Flat Files, there is still old History Measures present in the UI Tables.
For example -> Shipment History was loaded using the Shipment History Template and the Measure - Shipment History: Requested Item by Ship Date is used. Then new Shipment History is loaded in a Targeted Collection using the Measure - Shipments History: Shipped Item by Promised Date. After running the Plan with the option Refresh with Current Data selected, the Measure - Shipment History: Required Item by Ship Date is still present in the Planning UI Tables.
Upon conducting a Targeted Refresh the old History Measure would be deleted and the new History Measure would be the only measure present
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Download and populate the Shipment History Template and populate with Shipment History (original value used is Shipments History: Requested Item by Shipped Date)
2. Generate CSV and ZIP files
3. From the Navigator Select the task - File Import and Export
4. Select - Actions -> Upload
5. Browse and select the Template .zip file to be uploaded
6. Select the account- scm/planningDataLoader/import
7. Save and Close to upload the file
8. Navigate to Value Chain Planning -> Plan Inputs -> Load Data from Flat File -> provide required information and select Targeted collection
9. Navigate to Scheduled Process and monitor the following ESS Processes, ensuring that they complete successfully:
Collection Job set
10. Re-run the Plan and select "Refresh with Current Data"
11. Complete steps 1-10 again using a different History Measure (like Shipments History: Shipped Item by Promised Date)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms