Payslip Messages Not Visible On Payslip/quick Pay
(Doc ID 2244172.1)
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The payslip messages are not visible on payslip/quick pay. Currently in EBS, it shows the messages below the payslips. In Fusion, it only shows that there is a warning/error with no further detail.
Examples of warning messages we sometimes see are:
• No Leaver Holiday Pay paid automatically
• Gross Pay xxx.xx exceeds previous Gross Pay with xxxxx.xx pct.
• PAYE Arrears of xxx.xx outstanding
• PAYE-Code NOT changed to 0T for deceased pensioner being paid late.
• PAYE-Tax of YYYY refunded
• DEO:Earmarking Order Amount arrears:0 Protected arrears:0
Without being able to see these messages, we cannot be certain about what the warnings relate to which could result in incorrect payments made or errors with tax applied.
Also, what are the steps to view the Warning Messages for the Quickpay Run
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document