Cannot End-date Resident Tax Address
(Doc ID 2244939.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, US - United States Legislation
When attempting to end-date an address of type Resident Tax Address as of the last day of a date-effective assignment record but is getting an error:
"You cannot end date this address because it is a work tax address on an assignment and the assignment status is not inactive"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Person Management > Manage Employment
• Original Employment Record (Expat)
• Work Location field: Jakarta, Indonesia
• Work Tax Address: Corporate HQ in US (Durham, NC)
2. Date-tracked Assignment change (working domestically) 1-Feb-2017
• Work Location field: Corporate HQ in US (Durham, NC)
• Work Tax Address: removed because no longer needed
3. Manage Person
4. End the Resident Tax Address, since no longer needed. Click on Edit under Actions Drop Down. Enter End Date of Jan 31, 2017 and then receive Error Message.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot edit the employees Tax address
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document