Activities View Inconsistencies With Multiple Detailed Tabs Floated and Docked.
(Doc ID 2245997.1)
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P6 Web Activities and WBS pages Save As View inconsistencies. For example, after a series of View edits and saves between the WBS and Activities records with their respective detailed tabs, duplicate detailed tabs may appear, as in two 'General' tabs displaying.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to P6 Web.
2. Open Project with WBS levels defined.
3. Work in the Activities View.
4. Float and dock multiple Activity and WBS tabs, including both 'General' tabs.
5. Edit back and forth WBS and Activities, saving View each time after updates.
6. Repeat steps 3, 4, and 5 for several times spanning over 10 minutes.
7. Result: both Activities and WBS "General" tabs appear together unexpectedly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!