Error: An Absence Type With This Name Already Exists in the Legislation. Enter a Unique Name. (ANC-3405024)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Absence Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot create an Absence Type for US Legislation
When trying to enter an absence type receive error an absence type with this name already exists in the legislation. Enter a unique name. Received the error message after entering the effective date, legislation, pattern and clicking continue.
An absence type with this name already exists in the legislation. Enter a unique name (ANC-3405024)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigator > Absence Administration > Manage Absence Types > Create
2. Enter Effective date 1/1/51
3. Legislation United States
4. Pattern Generic absence; Click continue
5. Error is received before being able to enter an Absence Type
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms