Modifying Import Dimension Job Clears the Existing "Clear Members" Option If It's On
(Doc ID 2246571.1)
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service - Version 17.02.75 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
First time you can create import dimension job with "Clear Members" ON.
After modifying or editing existing Import Dimension Job, The "Clear Members" options are clear. Even though the options are on, the options are set Off.
One of reproduce steps
1. Go to Application -> Overview -> dimensions and click on Import
2. Click on Create.
3. Choose Inbox and add import files and also check on "Clear Members".
4. Click on "Save as Job" and put any name and click on OK.
5. Refresh and open the created job.
6. Change a name in one of Import files. And save and close.
7. Refresh and open the job again.
You see no "Clear Members" options that you set on before.
For example, just change Import file name, not touching "Clear Members" options.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document