Troubleshooting - Element Added to a LUDS (Selector) Not Displayed in the Field
(Doc ID 2246961.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Taleo Recruiting Cloud Service - Version 15A and later
Oracle Taleo Recruiting Cloud Service - Career Section - Version 15A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Provide troubleshooting steps to pinpoint the cause of the following symptoms:
- Cannot find an element in a large user-defined selection (LUDS) field.
- An element is not available in a field selector.
- An element cannot be found in a list
- A LUDS labelled "A" contains element "XYZ", but when editing the field also labeled "A" in a candidate file, the element "XYZ" does not appear in the list.
- A new element appears in the selector list, but cannot be found using the code or description quick filters on the left.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document