Settting An Item to Inactive Results in Error: EGP-2775298 & EGP-2775306
(Doc ID 2247235.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Hub - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Product Hub Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While trying to set an item to inactive status in the Manage Items UI (User Interface), the following errors occur:
ItemXXX has the following errors. (EGP-2775298)
Cannot enter Input Tax Classification Code. (EGP-2775306)
Set Taxable to Yes
1. Go To: Navigator
2. Navigate to: Product Development > Product Information Management
3. Select Manage Items from tasks list
4. Choose an item and click on Edit
5. Go to Specifications tab
6. Change status from Active to Inactive
7. Click OK, get reported error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document