PRC: SSP: View Document History Of Requisition Showing in UTC Time Stamp
(Doc ID 2248454.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
View Document History of Requisition is not Showing correct Time Stamp in Self Service Procurement
Expected behavior is that as per Customer location, Time Stamp should be shown in whole application
as Local Time Zone (e.g.: CST). However users find that Time Stamp is showing in Document History
of the Requisition in UTC Format.
Due to this issue, users see confusing/incorrect information for action dates.
Steps To Reproduce
1. In my Preference, Time Zone is set as CST (UTC-06:00).
2. Navigator: Procurement > Purchase Requisitions
3. Select the Requisition Line in My Requisitions
4. Click on Actions > View Document History
5. Observe that "Action Date" is correctly showing in CST.
6. Click on link Action Performed "Submit Requisition"
7. On Action Details screen, "Date Submitted" is not showing the Time Stamp in CST,
Instead appears to be showing the UTC Time Zone Format.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document