Fusion Global HR: Request Information Process Not Working Properly
(Doc ID 2248737.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On approval process, the Request Information process is not working properly.
Employee doesn't receive notification after the manager is filling the Request Information field in a approval request.
The employee should receive notification after the request of the manager.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log with the manager role, go to Recent Notifications,
2. Open one request
3. Click on Actions, Submit Information
4. The following error message is shown: "Comments are required for this action.Please add comments before taking this action"
5. Click OK.
6. Click on plus sign from Comments section and add a comment
7. Click on Actions, Submit information
8. Open from Recent Notifications the same request
9. Click on Request Information
10. In the Request More Information window, check Participant in From section
11. Fill Comments text box. On the Return Options selection is checked "Route directly back to me".
12. Click OK button.
13. Log with employee role, click on Recent Notifications where no notification exists.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document