Last updated on APRIL 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Financials Common Module Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While trying to edit a role via the Security Console using Internet Explorer browser version 11, the zoom (in/out) function of the graphical Visualization feature freezes the screen. It's not possible to do anything unless you close the browser and relaunch the Fusion Application.
Steps to Reproduce Issue
1. Using Internet Explorer (11.0.9600.18524CO)
2. Login with a user which has the IT Security Manager role
3. Navigate to the Tools > Security Console
4. Search for a role e.g. Human Resource Analyst
5. Zoom in and click on one of the nodes
6. Now attempt to click on another node or adjust the zoom level again (screen will be frozen and you cannot do anything)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms