User Cannot Reply to Engage Message Assignment after Completion by Another User
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Social Engagement and Monitoring Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : NA version, Listen and Analyze
Engage :: Can't reply if message assignment was previously checked as completed by another user
1. User A assigns a FB private message in Engage to user B and asks for advice on how to respond.
2. User B receives an email alert, navigates to the message via the link the email.
3. In Engage user B hits the tick icon to mark the message assignment as completed and leaves a comment to provide input on a potential reply.
4. User A receives an email alerts, navigates to the message via the link in the email.
5. User A reads user B's comment and formulates a reply.
6. When user A now hits the reply button he gets an error message saying they are not authorized to perform action.
"User not authorized to perform this action."
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot respond to message through Engage after multiple assignments.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms