Transition Rule with CC Recipients Causes Slowness on a Commerce Action
(Doc ID 2252062.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud Service - Version 11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
With cc recipient(s) checked for some users profiles on a transition rule notification email, the action will take much longer than without cc recipients.
To reproduce this issue:
- Create a transition rule on a Commerce action.
- Define a notification within the transition rule by clicking the Define Notification button.
- Select some users profiles as cc recipients, either on the current step or next step.
- Deploy the corresponding Commerce Process.
- Go to a quote and perform the action to trigger the transition rule. Record how long it takes to finish.
- Open the transition rule notification and uncheck the cc recipient profiles.
- Go to the same quote and perform the action again. Record how long it takes for the action to finish.
It takes much longer in Step 5 than in Step 7. The more users a site has, the greater difference can be noticed.
The transition rule notification was recently modified to have cc recipients.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!