Transition Rule with CC Recipients Causes Slowness on a Commerce Action
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud Service - Version 11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
With cc recipient(s) checked for some users profiles on a transition rule notification email, the action will take much longer than without cc recipients.
To reproduce this issue:
- Create a transition rule on a Commerce action.
- Define a notification within the transition rule by clicking the Define Notification button.
- Select some users profiles as cc recipients, either on the current step or next step.
- Deploy the corresponding Commerce Process.
- Go to a quote and perform the action to trigger the transition rule. Record how long it takes to finish.
- Open the transition rule notification and uncheck the cc recipient profiles.
- Go to the same quote and perform the action again. Record how long it takes for the action to finish.
It takes much longer in Step 5 than in Step 7. The more users a site has, the greater difference can be noticed.
The transition rule notification was recently modified to have cc recipients.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms