Last updated on APRIL 26, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management 184.108.40.206 version, P6 Application
Search feature not working - to set Timesheet Approval Manager for a Resource.
‘Timesheet Approval Manager’ for a Resource cannot be set using Search feature. Typing first few letters of the User name doesn’t dynamically load the filtered list to choose from. Select Owner Dialog also doesn’t filter the records based on the Search criteria. But, the User has privileges to ‘edit Resource’.
This happens for Users who have ‘Edit Resource’ privilege, as well as for a User in ‘AdminSuperuser’ Global Security Profile.
Search feature should work for setting Timeshee Approval Manager for a Resource.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Primavera & navigate to Resources.
2. Try updating Timesheet Approval Manager field.
a. Type a few letters & see if dynamic filtered list loads. List doesn’t load.
b. Launch the Select owner dialog, enter search criteria & search. Records do not load.
c. Click on clear (next to search criteria). Full list doesn’t load.
3. Try ‘Fill down’ for updating this field. Save. This works.
4. Launch select owner dialog again, without entering search criteria scroll through the list & manually find the user entry to be assigned. Save. This works.
5. Check if ‘Search’ feature works on this browser. For example, try updating Parent Resource field. This works.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot search Timesheet Approval Manager properly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms