Unable to Enter the Letter 'V' in a Risk Category
Last updated on APRIL 12, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to enter 'V' in a Risk Category, also CTRL+V does not work.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to P6 EPPM, Administer, Enterprise Data, Risks, Risk Categories.
- Create a new Risk Category.
- Enter 'v' in the name (all other characters of the alphabet work).
- 'v' will not appear in the Risk Category name.
- Copy and paste with CTR+V will not work into the field.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot use a regular Latin character in a text field.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms