Defect: Error Field has Error: NULL showed up after upgrade to 17.3
Last updated on MAY 03, 2017
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 17.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading to 17.3 customer found they are unable to create jobs due to an assignment related bug.
Unifier Notification (Field:ugenAsgnToADP has error:null,Field:ugenActnItemAppvDP has error:null)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
(easiest thing to do is glean field data from another existing job, although
there are only 4 fields that must have data in order to create the shell from template)
1. Select New
2. Required fields (not indicated as required, but important to enter exactly)
Job Type: JOB - Design_Build
3. Send for Review
The next thing that happens is that an action item gets created and sent to me and I have to fill in some duplicate information.
4. Re-Open the Job Creation Form
In the Unifier Shell Data block:
5. Select Shell Location: Trimark/West/Raygal/Irvine
6. Select Shell Template: JOB - Design_Build
7. Select Checklist Template: JOB - Design_Build
8. Change status to Active
9. Select Administrator: Mauro Daniele
In the First Action block:
10. Select Assigned To: Mauro Daniele
11. Select Action Item Approver: Mauro Daniele
12. Create Job/Send
13. Error message received.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot create new record.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms