Last updated on APRIL 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Global Human Resources
Initialize Position Synchronization not Working as Expected when enabling positions on enterprise and legal entity level with mark on department and job.
This works. Then I create a position, linked to a department and a job.
Then I run the process "Initialize position synchronization". However, the position field remains empty in the employment details. The process does not give any logs.
After "Initialize position synchronization" the position to be updated in the employment details for the user with the specific job/ department
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Creates a position with job title X
2. Enable the position synchronization on job and department level
3. Has 3 hires on the job defined in position X
4. Runs the Initialize position synchronization process
5. Check the employees, position was not assigned to them - expected behavior
6. When opening the position, a notification message pops up and he can chose from here to synchronize the position. After this step, employee data is synchronized.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms