Global HR: Initialize Position Synchronization not Working as Expected
(Doc ID 2253474.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Global Human Resources
Initialize Position Synchronization not Working as Expected when enabling positions on enterprise and legal entity level with mark on department and job.
This works. Then created a position, linked to a department and a job.
Then run the process "Initialize position synchronization". However, the position field remains empty in the employment details. The process does not give any logs.
After "Initialize position synchronization" the position to be updated in the employment details for the user with the specific job/ department
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Creates a position with job title X
2. Enable the position synchronization on job and department level
3. Has 3 hires on the job defined in position X
4. Runs the Initialize position synchronization process
5. Check the employees, position was not assigned to them - expected behavior
6. When opening the position, a notification message pops up and he can chose from here to synchronize the position. After this step, employee data is synchronized.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document