Last updated on APRIL 11, 2017
Applies to:Identity Cloud Service (IDCS) - Version N/A and later
My Oracle Support - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Identity Cloud Service(IDCS) customer cannot create a technical service request either from Cloud Support portal or My Oracle Support.
1) Login to https://support.oracle.com/ and select Cloud Support at Portal or after login to My Oracle Support, select Cloud Support at right upper corner.
2) Click 'Create service request' button on Oracle Cloud Support screen.
3) Select 'Identity Cloud Service(IDCS)' at 'Service Type'.
4) Enter service name in 'Service Name' field but it shows 'No Result' and cannot go to next step.
Cloud Support portal may show message on screen:
-> "There are no services available for the selected Cloud product.</p><br/><p>If you have purchased Cloud Services for this product use the "Switch to My Oracle Support" link in the page header and log a "Contact Us" Service Request through that site.".
5) When customer tries to log a Service Request from My Oracle Support, below error is shown.
My Oracle Support may show message on screen:
-> "Error: Item Not Selected. Select valid service or clear and retry.".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms