Workflow & Automation
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Social Marketing Cloud Service - Version N/A to N/A [Release V1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : NA version, Workflow and Automation
Adding Workflow & Automation > Resources > Social Properties
Customer is having trouble adding their Social Network account. Modal pop-up window appears with permission acceptance text - but no next or submit button is present.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Navigate to Workflow & Automation > Resources > Social Properties
2. Select "Add a Social Property" in top right corner.
3. Select the type, Terms and Conditions, then select "Add a Social Property" button to continue.
4. Modal Window pops up to login to the social network (or is already logged in)
5. If the window size is too small to see a next or submit button, see details below.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms