Using an International Domain Causes the Error [The domain *****.** is not in the list of approved domains.]
Last updated on MAY 08, 2018
Applies to:Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud Service - Version 2016 R1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing the End Point URL to a URL with an international domain for Oracle Sales Cloud (OSC) integration the following error can be observed:
The domain *****.** is not in the list of approved domains.
This issue can be recreated by performing the following steps:
- Navigate to the Admin Homepage.
- Select Process Definition from under the Commerce and Documents section.
- Select the appropriate commerce process then select Integrations from the Navigation drop-down.
- Select an Integration to open.
- Change the Endpoint URL to an international URL such as something that ends in "com.br" or "com.uk"
- Click Apply and notice the error message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms