Rapid Implementation (RI) Asset Books Download Not Working for Non-English User
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Assets Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Assets - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Rapid Implementation Asset Book (Update Fixed Asset Configuration in Spreadsheet) download is not populating records into the spreadsheet when the
user language preferences are set to other non-English languages (e.g. Spanish) as the default.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Navigate to user menu > Set Preferences
2. Set the Language to 'Spanish' and Save.
3. Set the Language to 'Spanish' in Microsoft Excel.
4. Navigate to Setup and Maintenance > search and click on task 'Update Fixed Assets Configuration in Spreadsheet'
5. Excel opens and enter login information
6. Click on the Asset Book tab and click Download button
7. The spreadsheet processes but no data is populated
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms