Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 16.2]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 16.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When inputting some data into the Search criteria under Resources->Administration, it searches accordingly. If one were to remove the Search data so that all of the records will appear then change a field for any of the resources and then Save. The page appears to refresh but will show the records according to the last search criteria (which has already been removed). In essence, the search filter is not being cleared.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login into P6 Web and go to Resources Tab -> Administration -> Resources
- Select group by None
- Add columns Last modified by and Email
- Add email address for a resource
- Search by mail or last modified by - User Name
- Remove the search data and make any changes to a record and save
- After saving, the page refreshes and even if the search data has been removed, only the previous search results appear
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms