Last updated on APRIL 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Territory Management, Quotas
Error in territory search
When I try to search in territory proposals using English language, it works fine.
Then when I change language to Portuguese or Spanish and search for team member name or team member email, an error is displayed.
An error occurred in the application. Check the incident log to obtain more information.
An error occurred in the application. The help desk can use the following information to obtain a more detailed description about this incident: 8, Server Domain: CRMDomain, Server Instance: CRMPerformanceServer_HA, Application Name: CrmPerformanceApp.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Sales Cloud Release 11, JQA internal environment
2. Navigator> Territories> Manage Territory Proposals> drill into territory
3. Select territory> Add to Proposal> click Search, enter Team Member Name,
Starts With "Aditya", or Team Member E-Mail and record appears in results
4. Change language to Spanish (non-English; does not work for Portuguese as
5. Perform same steps but receive error.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot search using Team Member Name, or Team Member E-Mail using the non-American English language.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms