Reconcile Period End Receipt Accruals With GL
(Doc ID 2258955.1)
Last updated on MAY 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Receipt Accounting - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to reconcile Period End Receipt Accruals generated as a result of the following procedure:
RECEIPT ACCOUNTING - PERIOD END ACCRUAL PROCEDURE:
1. Tools > Scheduled Processes > Schedule New Process > Transfer Costs to Cost Management
2. Costing > Receipt Accounting > Create Uninvoiced Receipt Accruals
3. Tools > Scheduled Processes > Schedule New Process > Uninvoiced Receipt Accrual Report
4. Costing > Receipt Accounting > Create Accounting
- Select 'Receipt Accounting' for Subledger Application
- Submit in 'Draft' Accounting Mode before 'Final'
- Select 'Yes' for Transfer to GL and Post in GL
Is there a standard means of reconciling period end accruals in GL
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document