Reconcile Period End Receipt Accruals With GL
(Doc ID 2258955.1)
Last updated on JUNE 27, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Receipt Accounting - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Cost Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to reconcile Period End Receipt Accruals generated as a result of the following procedure:
RECEIPT ACCOUNTING - PERIOD END ACCRUAL PROCEDURE:
1. Tools > Scheduled Processes > Schedule New Process > Transfer Costs to Cost Management
2. Costing > Receipt Accounting > Create Uninvoiced Receipt Accruals
3. Tools > Scheduled Processes > Schedule New Process > Uninvoiced Receipt Accrual Report
4. Costing > Receipt Accounting > Create Accounting
- Select 'Receipt Accounting' for Subledger Application
- Submit in 'Draft' Accounting Mode before 'Final'
- Select 'Yes' for Transfer to GL and Post in GL
What is the standard means of reconciling period end accruals in GL?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document