FA: SCM: OM: Publish Extensible Flexfield Attributes ESS process Fails With: The total number of digits cannot exceed 8, and the number of digits to the right of the decimal point cannot
(Doc ID 2259126.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An error is reported when executing the - Publish Extensible Flexfield Attributes - ESS process.
In this instance the following steps have been executed:
1. Navigate to - Setup and Maintenance..
2. Search for and Select the task - Manage Extensible Flexfields.
3. Search for the EFF where Flexfield Code = DOO_FULFILL_LINES_ADD_INFO.
4. Navigate to - Manage Contexts. Define a Context with a Context Sensitive Segment.
5. Associate a valueset the Context segment.
6. Edit the value set, set the precision =18, scale max=10, min=blank.
6. Save all and Deploy the EFF.
7. Executing - Publish Extensible Flexfield Attributes - fails with the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document