Global Search & Replace Takes A Long Time For the Select Projects Dialog Box To Open When Choosing + Icon To Add New Template
(Doc ID 2259594.1)
Last updated on JULY 17, 2018
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
With Open Projects grouped by Project Code, the Select Projects dialog box is very slow to populate when clicking Add (+) in Global Search and Replace.
When opening Global Search and Replace, organized by Project Code, it should not take a long time to populate the Projects dialog box after clicking on Add (+).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Launch P6.
2. Projects tab menu select 'Open Projects'.
3. In the Open Project dialog box select to Organize By 'Project Codes'.
4. Click OK to close the open project dialog box.
5. Go to EPS page and switch to Classic View.
6. From the Actions menu select 'Global Search & Replace'
7. Click the + icon to Add New Template. Observe how long it takes for the 'Select
Projects' dialog box to open.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!