Global Search & Replace Takes A Long Time For the Select Projects Dialog Box To Open When Choosing + Icon To Add New Template
Last updated on MAY 24, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
With Open Projects grouped by Project Code, the Select Projects dialog box is very slow to populate when clicking Add (+) in Global Search and Replace.
When opening Global Search and Replace, organized by Project Code, it should not take a long time to populate the Projects dialog box after clicking on Add (+).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Launch P6.
2. Projects tab menu select 'Open Projects'.
3. In the Open Project dialog box select to Organize By 'Project Codes'.
4. Click OK to close the open project dialog box.
5. Go to EPS page and switch to Classic View.
6. From the Actions menu select 'Global Search & Replace'
7. Click the + icon to Add New Template. Observe how long it takes for the 'Select
Projects' dialog box to open.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms