Getting java.lang.NullPointerException Error when Trying to Create Standard Cost in Spreadsheet
(Doc ID 2259787.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Cost Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find users are unable to create a standard cost through "Create Standard Cost in Spreadsheet". In StdCostDefinition, see the Excel sheet downloaded from Manage Standard Cost page cannot be used to create a new item standard cost, while is can be used to update existing Item Standard Cost. The following error occurs:
1. Go to: Navigator
2. Navigate: Costing > Cost Accounting
3. Choose task Manage Standard Cost
4. Create Standard Cost in Spreadsheet.
5. Download the StdCostDefinition excel.
6. Open it and sign up.
7. Enter the Cost Scenario, the Cost Organization and the Cost Book generated automatically.
8. Enter the Item, the Cost Organization and the Cost Book disappears. Enter the Valuation Unit.
9. Double Click Cost Element area.
10. Message Action Failed appears in the Row State Column with error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document