Fusion OTBI - Need OTBI Subject Area For WebClock Device Details And External Device Details That Has Been Setup In Time and Labor HCM Module
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Time and Labor Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Application Toolkit Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Application Toolkit - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to generate a report which has the Web clock device details as well as any external device details that has been setup in Time and Labour module?
The specific details required is as below:
1. Device Id (for Web Clock & Any External Device)
2. Clocked time IN/Out (for Web Clock & Any External Device)
3. Device Location (for Web Clock & Any External Device)
4. Device IP Address(For External Device)
5. Device GPS Location ( Probably a map for External Device)
Above details need to be included in the report. When are these details going to be available in OTBI Subject Area?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms