Last updated on JUNE 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Planning Central Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a Work Definition exists for an Item then Planning does not appear to consider the item structure. Is this functionality as designed?
1) Assign component b1 and b2 to assembly A1 when define the A1 structure through PIM
2) Run planning data collection
3) b1 and b2 are picked up by system
4) Create work definition for assembly A1, but do not associate any components to operations
5) Run planning data collection
6) Assembly A1 -> no structure picked by Planning
7) Associate b1 to operation through work definition UI
8) Run planning data collection
9) System picked up b1 as component of assembly A1
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms