Resource Administration Expand Row Action Not Working As Expected.
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Under the Resource Administration page the 'expand' row action's behavior is unexpected. This expands many other hierarchies apart form the one chosen. At times, the child hierarchy will not be expanded until its manually done. The behavior is inconsistent.
Only chosen node should get expanded and child hierarchy should be expanded every time (consistent).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Resources, Administration.
- Search for a particular Resource.
- Expand the Hierarchy using Row actions.
- Observe that many other nodes get expanded.
- (Inconsistent) observe that child nodes are not expanded in some cases & are to be manually expanded using '+' or '-' buttons.
- (inconsistent) Also note that, when hierarchy is collapsed, the '-' symbol appears & clicking on that actually expands the node.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms