Last updated on MAY 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Development Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After creating a Change Order, adding an Item to the Change Order, then revising an EFF -> the Changes Infotile shows 2 Change Operations
When you select the Changes Infotile, then select the Change Operations tab -> only 1 Change Operation is displayed (the Item Version change)
When you select the Changes Infotile, then select the Change Operations tab -> all Change Operations are displayed -> to include specific EFF changes made
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Product Management -> Product Development
2. Search for and Open a Change Order OR Create a New Change Order and Add an Item to the Change Order
3. Select the Changes Infotile
4. Select the Affected Object (Item) to open the Item and make changes to the EFFs -> save and close
5. Refresh the Changes Infotile -> notice that Red Lines number increases
6. Select the Change Operations tab and notice the EFF change is not listed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms