Descriptive Flexfields Not Displayed When Creating Trading Partner Item Relationship
(Doc ID 2262088.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Hub Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to enter Descriptive information, while creating a Trading Partner Item Relationship the DFF deployment shows successful, but the DFFs are not displayed in popup when creating trading partner relationship
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Setup and Maintenance
2. Search for Manage Trading Partner Item Descriptive Flexfields -> select Actions -> Edit
3. Add a Global Segment -> select Save and Close -> select Save and Close
4. Select Deploy Flexfield
5. Sign out and sign back in
6. Navigate to Product Management -> Product Information Management
7. Open right task pane and search for Item
8. Open Relationship Tab -> select Trading Partner Items
9. Select Actions -> Create
01. Note that DFF is not displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!