Need To Know Maximum And Minimum Size Of Order Attachments Can Be Done At Header And Line Level
(Doc ID 2262297.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Questions regarding the Attachments in OM
1) Maximum and minimum size of Order Attachments can be done at Header and Line Level for R11 and R12 Version?
2) Can we attach JPEG, PNG image files and BLOB Data to the Order Header and Line Level?
3) How much time it will take for Web service when we are using huge size of Attachments in Order Import Payload?
4) What is the Web service or API for converting files to Base64 encoding ?
5) Any alternate option of using Base64 instead for Huge Attachments?
6) In Order Oubound from Order Management Cloud , is there any chance of sending Order Attachments in Fulfillment and updating attachments to Orders in Fusion?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document