Need To Know Maximum And Minimum Size Of Order Attachments Can Be Done At Header And Line Level
Last updated on APRIL 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Questions regarding the Attachments in OM
1) maximum and minimum size of Order Attachments can be done at Header and Line Level for R11 and R12 Version?
2) Can we attach JPEG, PNG image files and BLOB Data to the Order Heade and Line Level?
3) How much time it will take for Web service when we are using huge size of Attachments in Order Import Payload?
4) And let me know Web service or API for converting files to Base64 encoding Since, All attachments need to be converted to Base64 to use in Web service?
5) Any alternate option of using Base64 instead for Huge Attachments?
6) In Order Oubound from Order Management Cloud , is there any chance of sending Order Attachments in Fulfillment and updating attachments to Orders in Fusion?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms