User is Unable to Release Planned Order - Release Planning Recommendation Ends in Warning
(Doc ID 2262487.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Planning Central Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Release a Planned Order, the following error occurs.
Error in obtaining metadata handle
Error while submitting subrequest for request 70557
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Supply Chain Planning -> Planning Central
2. Open right task pane and select Manage Plans
3. Search for and open desired Plan
4. Select Open -> full page view -> Search for Supplies and Demands
5. Search for Planned Orders
6. Select row -> Select Actions -> Mark for Release
7. Save Plan -> Select Actions Release
8. Navigate to Scheduled Processes -> Monitor Process
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!