Synchronization Of Flexfields For Position & Assignment Is Not Working
Last updated on MAY 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We have configured DFF synchronization on Position & Assignment level. Below steps are configured to achieve this functionality. Detailed screenshots are attached in SR.
1. Created Hourly Paid or Salaried (ST) DFF on Position (Screenshots tab- Position DFF)
2. Created Hourly Paid or Salaried DFF on Assignment (Screenshots tab – Assignment DFF)
3. Mapping done on Manage Assignment Flexfield Mapping task ( Screenshots tab – Synchronization)
4. Synchronization Person Assignment from Position process was run ( Screenshots tab- Process)
5. Position was created with DFF values as Salaried ( Screenshots tab- Position creation)
6. Employee was hired, However Assignment DFF does not auto populate when Driver2 Position is selected ( Screenshots tab- Test Case)
Please let us know why it is not working as expected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms