P6 Professional Client Update Baseline Is Not Honoring UDF Filter Criteria Setting
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a UDF filter is applied during Update Baseline the filter is not being honored and all activities are updated and not just the UDF filtered subset.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Create a Text type Activity UDF code named "UPDATE"
- Create a filter where UDF code value "UPDATE" contains "Test"
- Update the UDF value "UPDATE" for some activities with "Test"
- Select the following option to update the baseline: When updating Activity data, include: Activity UDF's
- Select the following option to update the baseline: Define Filter criteria based on UDF value contains "Test"
- End Result: Activities with UDF values not equal to "Test" are updated
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms