FA: SCM: OM: Invoicing ESS Process - Notify Feeder System of Receivables Transactions Fails With: The End Point information is not defined for the Batch Source Distributed Order Orchestration
(Doc ID 2263953.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***KM Review - March 2020 - Checked for Relevance***
Fulfillment lines are showing Incorrect Status After Invoicing, this is - Awaiting Billing. The Fulfillment Line should be - Closed - after invoicing.
The issue can be reproduced by executing the following steps:
1. Create and ship an order.
2. Invoice the order by running the AutoInvoice process. Order Lines are invoiced.
3. Review the Fulfillment Lines which shows that the status remains - Awaiting Billing - which is incorrect. The fulfillment line should be - Closed
4. Execute the scheduled process - Notify Feeder System of Receivables Transactions. This should notify Order Management that invoicing is complete, the fulfillment line status should change to - Closed.
5. The process completes successfully, the log file shows the following message:
The End Point information is not defined for the Batch Source Distributed Order Orchestration
End : execute
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document