Baseline Field Not Set To "<Current Project>" After Copying A Project With No Baseline
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 16.1 to 16.2]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 16.1 to 16.2]
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 16.1 to 16.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Baseline Field Not Set to After Copying a Project with No Baseline option
The baseline should not be copied.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to P6 Professional Client.
- Go Projects section and add the column “Baseline”.
- Copy a Project that has a Baseline assigned and listed in Baseline field.
- Right click on a different EPS and click Paste to paste Project.
- Copy Project Options make sure Baselines is unticked.
- Click OK then click OK for Copy WBS Options and Copy Activity Options dialog boxes.
- Message will appear informing you job the copy the Project has been scheduled.
- Optionally check Job Status to see if completed successfully.
- If needed refresh the view. Notice Project copied successfully however in the Baseline field a Baseline is listed even though one was not copied.
- Open the Project and go Project | Maintain Baselines. Notice no Baseline exists for the Project.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms