The Project Gantt Chart Intermittently Displays The Previous Project's Gantt Chart When Switching To A Different Dashboard
(Doc ID 2264595.1)
Last updated on MAY 24, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 16.2]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 16.2]
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 16.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P6 Web intermittently shows the wrong Project Gantt Chart after switching to a different dashboard.
Steps taken to reproduce the issue:
- Log into P6 Web
- Click on the Dashboard tab and choose Manage Dashboards
- Under Available dashboards display more than one dashboard (click on the check mark box)
- Click on the Dashboards tab to review the displayed dashboards
- Click on a dashboard and review the Project Gantt Chart associated with the displayed dashboard
- Click on a different dashboard and notice that the Project Gantt Chart does not reflect the newly selected dashboard (projects and gantt chart are associated with the previous dashboard)
Note that this Gantt chart does not present the behavior described above all of the time and is intermittent.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!