Team Member Timesheet Status Does Not Match Between The Box Display And The Dropdown Display When Using Edit Resources Timesheet.
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Team Member - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Timesheets tab in Team Member there is a mismatch in Timesheet Status between the status displayed in the box and the status displayed from drop down while switching between Resource Timesheets.
For the Timesheet Status to display correctly when Edit Resources Timesheet is accessed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In P6, go to Administer, Application Settings, Timesheets, set Approving Timesheets to Auto Submission.
2. 'Test Admin' user logs into Team Member, Timesheets tab.
3. 'Test Admin' user starts a Timesheet and Saves (TS Status displays as Active).
4. Go to Actions, Edit Resources Timesheet. Choose Resource.
5. From the drop down, select the Timesheet for the same date above and it displays as Active.
6. Select and it displays as Not Started.
7. Submit and it displays both places as Approved.
8. Go to Actions, Edit Resources Timesheet. Choose Test Admin (the drop down displays as Approved....select it and it displays as Active in the box).
9. Refresh and it now displays as Active in both places.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot view correct Timesheet Status.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms