Last updated on MAY 23, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 15.2]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 15.2]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 15.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While running the same multiple reports for the second time, when a user selects to overwrite the reports (giving the file name is the same as the one that already exists), P6 asks to overwrite by showing all of the report names.
This new window exceeds the user's screen and the user is unable to select the Yes or No option. Additionally, the use is also unable to move the dialog box.
The user should be able to select Yes or Now for the overwriting option.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- 1. Login to P6 Client
- Go to reports tab and select a large number of reports (tools->reports-> reports)
- Right click and select run -> report -> HTML files (leave the output file default)
- Select Ok and the reports will be published
- Repeat steps 2, 3 and 4 and observe how a new window will open for the replace option
- The window is out of the application's boundaries and does not provide an option to scroll
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms