Currency Format Is Not Consistent Between Commerce and Document Designer
(Doc ID 2265914.1)
Last updated on APRIL 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud Service - Version 2015 R2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Currency is not consistent between Commerce and Document Designer. In Commerce, prices are displayed according to the specific currency format.
For example, the format below represents the Hungarian Forint (HUF), which is represented accordingly:
- Spaces as thousands separator
- Comma as decimal separator
- Currency symbol placed at the end
However, when generating the output in Document Designer, the representation is different:
- Comma as thousands separator
- Period as decimal separator
- Currency symbol placed at the beginning
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document