Custom Object Security not Applied to Standalone Custom Object
Last updated on MAY 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Accounts, Contacts, Households
Security Not Working Properly on New Custom Object
Steps to Re-create (documented with screenshots in attachment)
1. Created new custom object related to Account object.
2. Assigned Create, View (All), Update (All), and Delete (All) access to Admin role and to new custom role.
3. Assigned View (All) to most other custom roles which user has.
4. Access custom object records via the custom object subtab on Account pages and drill down on a record. The security makes the fields not updateable, as expected.
5. Access custom object records via the custom object stand-alone tile on the Main page and drill down on the same record. The field are now updateable and the user can alter the data and save.
Why does the security policy on the custom object only appear to be working when the user accesses a record via the Account object, and not working when the user accesses a record via the custom object stand-alone tile?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms