Error: "An unhandled Microsoft .NET Framework exception occurred in PM.exe"
(Doc ID 2266847.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to log into the P6 Professional Client, the following error(s) occurs:
1. Log in to P6 Professional - Primavera P6 Professional has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Please close the program.
2. Visual Studio Just-In-Time Debugger. An unhandled Microsoft .NET Framework exception occurred in PM.exe . Possible Debuggers: New instance of Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
3. Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Shell. Invalid license data. Reinstall is required. Close
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Launch the Log in to P6 Professional Client
2. Receive pop-up errors 1-3
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot log in to P6 Professional.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document